Help us change the future for patients and their families by raising awareness for pancreatic cancer this November. Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month is a chance for us to come together, share stories, and raise awareness and funds to fight this deadly disease for everyone who is affected today, and everyone who will diagnosed in the future.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Ask your municipality to read a proclamation that states November 15 is World Pancreatic Cancer Day in your community
- Approach local businesses and landmarks about “lighting up purple” in solidarity
- Talk to your neighbours about lighting up purple too, or putting messages of support in their windows
- Host a gathering or fundraiser to support pancreatic cancer research and services
- Share your story with members of your community on social media with the hashtags #demandbetter, #worldpancreaticcancerday, and #WPCD and be sure to tag us in your posts
- Join our fight in supporting vital research by making a donation
Interested in raising awareness but don’t know where to start?
We have resources that can help! Contact Ali Schofield, Senior Manager of Donor and Community Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org, or scroll down to learn more about how you can make a difference this Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. This month let’s come together and join thousands of others from around the world to Demand Better and change the outcome.
Light it up purple!
This November let’s turn Canada purple with three easy steps
Get yourself some purple lights!
You can find them at Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Amazon, Walmart and similar retailer
Post photos of your purple lights on social media.
Use the hashtags #DemandBetter, #WorldPancreaticCancerDay, #WPCD
Share your story
Share your story on social media and tag PCCF!
Use your story to spread awareness of pancreatic cancer and to inspire your friends and family to get involved.
Below are some images and graphics you can share on social media.