On March 6, Alex Trebek’s announcement of his stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis sent shockwaves across Canada and the United States. It has invigorated an important conversation about this deadly cancer and what needs to be done to change the statistics that have remained mostly unchanged for 40 years.
- Spotlight: Pancreatic Cancer Care in the Age of Physical Distancing
- Spotlight: Hannah Willey VFFC
- Special Message From Michelle: We’re here to help
- PCC Funded COMPASS Trial Discovers New Subtypes of Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer Canada Board Chair Anish Kirpalani raises awareness on World Pancreatic Cancer Day